Our Newest Addition...
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Evelyn Marie Bailey
Born: Thursday March 25th 2010
Weight: 8lbs 6oz
We feel blessed to welcome this little baby girl into our family. Mom and baby are happy, healthy and doing well.
Big brothers are the best!
We are home now and so grateful for the help of visiting family and all the words of congratulations we have received.
We look forward to all our new adventures as a family of 5!
19 comments:
YAY!!! Congrats!! We are so happy for you, and Evelyn is beautiful!! She's so perfect and new and precious ... ah, just melts my heart! Good luck!
She is beautiful! I am so glad you and baby are doing well. I can't wait to meet her in person!
YAY, YAY, YAY! Congratulations! I'm so glad she's here safely and that you are no longer pregnant. As I've found, you'll feel like you have it all under control and 3 is easy one moment, and the next you'll be wondering how much a live-in nanny would really cost (if it's just an arm, you might want to go for it). Good luck!
Congratulations! I've been waiting for this post checking every day to see if miss Evelyn had arrived yet. She is such a cutie! Love those cheeks. Hope everything went well, that you are feeling good, and that you recover quickly. Love and miss you! Welcome to the world little Evelyn!
She is darling!! I LOVE the cheeks:) So cute! I want details so when you get a free moment (which I know will be few and far between) give me a call:) I'm so happy you are well and baby it too! Congrats!!!
What a sweet little face!!! She is beautiful! Get ready for lots of PINK!!! I am so excited that you got a little girl! Enjoy her! We can't wait until you guys get our here! Good luck these next few months...new baby, big move and new practice! We've been there! It'll all come together...somehow!!!! Congratulations!!!!
I love her. Give her a million kisses for me and tell her how crazy her aunt is. Can't wait to meet her. I love you.
CONGRATS!!! SHE IS SOOOO cute and I LOVE the name!! Yay for little girls! Good luck with 3 and the sleepless nights ahead.
OH!! SHE IS GORGEOUS!! What a sweet little doll! Congrats you guys - I'm so glad she is here safe and sound! Can't wait to hear more details and see more pictures when you have some free time (ha ha:)
Congratulations, Jessica! She is such a beautiful baby!
Evelyn is perfect! both the baby and the name! Congrats you guys!
Congrats Jessica! I bet you are so excited to finally have some pink around! Haha. You are amazing! - She is beautiful! - And I LOVE her middle name! :)
Congrats. I love her cute face already.
Congrats you guys! :)
She is so beautiful! Congrats!
CONGRATS!!! She is gorgeous just like her Mommy. We are so happy for you and so excited to meet her someday soon hopefully. we love you guys and sure miss ya!
Yay! Congratulations on a beautiful baby! You'll be an amazing mom to this sweet friend.
Congratulations again. Hope you are having a great time enjoying your baby girl and spending time with your mom. Let me know if Sammy and Russell want to come over to play.
She is so beautiful!!! those cheeks are to die for!
I made you some bows for her cute head and should be there in a couple days!!! I love you all~
Post a Comment