The good.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Sometime when I sweep, my mind wanders.
It wanders off thinking about a lot of things, but usually I think about my day. The good and the bad. Most days have a little bit of both in them, some with more bad and some with more good. When you look at them as a whole though, they fall into the category of good(yes, very good), and every night I thank my Heavenly Father for so much good in my life.
Lately we've had a few visitors that have added considerably to the good side of life and I'm guessing it might be a rare statement when I say--- I love my in-laws. No joke, I'm pretty sure most of my life's good luck was used up when these wonderful people became my in-laws. Luck well spent, I say.
It was a short visit but any amount of time is good when you get to spend it with people you love.
A short but eventful visit.
So we got a kayak.
Ummm, I mean we got 2 kayak's.
Wait, I think I mean...
Ryan got 2 kayak's, 2 paddles, 2 wet suits and an ab workout.
I think they had fun.
Unfortunately I was not there to witness their first ocean surfing at Sunset Bay, but I hear it was eventful. I will be there next time, ready with the camera to catch the action:)
Grandma's lap was the place to be .
Sweet Evie. I love that little profile.
Thanks for visiting us. Our pleasure, as always.
5 comments:
Wow, that last picture is beautiful! :)
Baby profile's are the best, especially that sweet little girl. Love your posts. Ryan needs to invite Brian out sometime to try out your kayaks.
Thanks again for a fun play date today!
Oh that looks like fun!
You have a lot more to sweep than me...more time to have that mind wander! I think your in-laws are pretty great too...
I love the black and white picture of the kids on grandma's lap and the last one of Evie. So beautiful. You're so lucky to love your in-laws like that.
Post a Comment