Water Fun!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

We’ve been spending a lot of time in the water this past week! I has been so hot and humid lately, the only way you can bear being outside is if you are in the water!
Ryan got out of school early one day and we went to the Bunny Fountains one afternoon. It’s a great place where they’ve built a waterfall and have water shoot up out of the ground at random intervals. Sam loved it of course. He went around watering everything with his watering can, even the other kids, which unfortunately they didn’t really appreciate and I didn’t get a picture of.








Then, on Friday night some friends had us over to a pool party. Sam was a fish. Ryan couldn’t keep him out of the water, unless of course, there was candy! Russell and I sat out on the pool chairs, and Russell was so relaxed he fell asleep and took a snooze. It was fun!

2 comments:

cambersue July 21, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

Yahoo! Finally! your boys are so cute...and i'm so excited to be able to watch them get bigger and bigger! i love it!

Michelle July 21, 2008 at 5:41 PM  

Jessica Bailey - as anticipated, your blog is beautiful! ;) I'm so excited that you've started one! I love those fantastic pictures of the swimmers (and the sleeper) - I sure love your little guys!

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP