Ice... Ice... Baby

Friday, January 30, 2009

All right stop, collaborate and listen. Ice is back with a brand new invention.



(This photo doesn't accurately show the 1/2" layer of ice the car is cocooned in. It took Ryan at least half an hour to get inside and get the car warmed up. )


So, it's cold outside. Beautiful but cold.
I had to get out of the house the other day, so I grabbed the camera and took a few shots of the layers of ice that are covering everything.
Then, I quickly went back inside.
Wow, 19 degrees outside with a "feels like" 4 degrees. It's noon, by the way.
Let's all pray for no shadow next week...Hint, Hint, Mr. Groundhog sir. PLEASE!

3 comments:

Reba January 30, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

Sweet pictures--it reminds me that I like looking at ice and snow much more than living in it.

Stay warm.

Mandy B January 30, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

Thanks for continuing the song. I read the blog title and the beginning of the song started running through my head. (you know, the musical part that sounds like the "under pressure" song?)

I am not jealous of the ice. It is beautiful, but I can see all of us in the house in casts from falling and breaking something. I'll keep sending warm thoughts your way!

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP