Something to Celebrate!

Monday, January 26, 2009

The match is in.....we are headed to Augusta Georgia!

We found out this morning and we are so excited!

11 comments:

Marie January 26, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!!!

Jill January 26, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

jess i'm so glad that you emailed me your blog! it will be fun to keep in touch.

i'm going to email you now. :)

Josh and Shalae January 26, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

Congrats! When do you guys make the big move? How long are you there for? That's awesome!

Beazer January 26, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

Oh my Georgia! So cool -- that's pretty close to the Atlantic Ocean so lots of fun vacations to the beach. I'm so excited for you!

Mandy B January 26, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

I am so glad to hear that this little stresser is over and you know where you are going. I am very excited for you guys and doubly excited that we have another reason to head out that way, you guys and my brother are both out there... woohoo!

heather January 26, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

Yay!!! So excited for you!!! I was thinking about your earlier today and hoping that you got in somewhere you wanted!! Horray!!

Johnson Fam January 29, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

Congrats! Definitely someplace warmer which is probably really looking nice about now. I'm excited for your family! We definitely need to get together before you leave...which will be when?!

cambersue January 29, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

So, i hope you realize how close that is to FLORIDA! how fantastic!!! congrats!

cambersue January 29, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

you should post on my blog sometime...it would be fun...you might like it!

Michelle January 29, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

So, so, so happy for you guys . . . and so very sad for me, although, it's closer than some of the other options - eh!! :) Congrats! I need to start checking fares from Columbus to Georgia!

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP