Floor Swimming

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Well, yesterday was officially the last day my sweet Russell baby wasn't mobile. He's been playing at crawling for a while now, never really moving more than across the room and even then he would usually roll there. Army crawling(we call it floor swimming) has now officially begun. Yesterday he followed me into another room. It makes me laugh when I can hear him from the other room and then suddenly his little head will pop around the corner and he will announce his entrance with a squeal of delight. Almost like he's saying "Aha! I found you! Are you excited about it too?!"

5 comments:

heather March 14, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

This is so stinking cute!! I love Sammy's voice in the background being so excited for Russell!! Jessica - your kids are so dang cute!!

Unknown March 14, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

okay, your kids are ADORABLE! Russ's so FAST!

and btw, your pizzas were AMAZING!!! Did you come up with that creative combo yourself? If so, Eric and I agreed that the carmelized onions worked beautifully well with the sweet figs and feta. If you made that recipe, I am in awe. If you have an exotic pizza cookbook, I would request a referral so I might have access to such exciting combinations! THANK YOU SO MUCH for making us dinner!

and lastly, we ought to do some exotic food-from-scratch club. Like the Beazers are in (if you ever check their blog) and see if any other adventurous couples out there would like to join us. You know, like once a month (or every few months) we all get together for a specific but challenging international meal: such as "Vietnamese" or "Moroccan" and each couple contributes either a side, salad, soup, entree, or dessert for the dinner with as-authentic-as-possible recipes to share for all. What do you think?

Reba March 14, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

I can't decide what is cuter--the army crawl or Sam's encouragement in the background.

Love it!

cambersue March 15, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

So cute! I love it when they're crawling and get so excited that they can follow you around! i can't believe how big he is.
Yep....you should definately move south!

The Lyon Den March 21, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Jess,
Little Sophie has crazy hair like Russ. I love it. Maybe it will still be crazy when you guys visit and we can have picture time.

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP