Just life...
Saturday, April 4, 2009
I took this video about a week and a half ago. He's really got things down now. I've had to put up all my baby gates. He's into everything.! Our little floor shark, he also tries to eat everything. I find myself saying "We don't eat things that aren't food." about 10+ times a day.
--Sam is off to Grandma's house!
The other day I watched Sam collect items from all around the house and put them into his backpack. He then proceeded to put on a bunch of random items, a beanie, costume wings, stuck a ruler up his pant leg.(weird) etc. I asked him what he was doing and he told me he was packing. "Packing to go where?" I asked. "I'm going to Grandma's!" he said.
He looks ready to go! I wish we really could go to Grandma's but we made due with a phone call instead.
2 other photos I thought I would share with everyone:
This is a picture taken last Sunday, just before we left for church. The boys were looking so great in their Sunday duds.
Part of the busyness these past few weeks was mostly due to my church calling. I currently serve in the Relief Society of my ward as the enrichment leader. I love my calling. We had an activity last Tuesday night to celebrate the birthday of the Relief Society. It was a fun night to share and celebrate with friends the importance of the Relief Society and the women who are a part of it.
We had a true birthday party, with games, pizza, cake, and a pinata! I will write more about it all soon and share more photos from that night.
3 comments:
I am SOOOO sorry I was in Idaho and missed that AWESOME beehive pinata! DId you make that? That is too cool!
It was really fun!
Ok so I'm going to just write this here before I forget AGAIN! Happy Late Birthday!! I'm so sorry I didn't call you. I thought about it a million times and then got doing something else. I hope you had a great day. I'll call you sometime soon.
Post a Comment