Evelyn
Sunday, March 27, 2011
I blinked and Evelyn turned one.
My sweet baby girl is fast transitioning from my little baby into a moving exploring toddler. I am kinda, sorta, still totally obsessed with her cute cheeks and her gummy smiles.
Happy Birthday my love.
Opening presents:
Today the weather was rainy, sunny, chilly, warm, and ever changing. The best way to describe spring weather on the coast is MOODY:) We like it though, always stopping to enjoy the sunny weather when when get it.
Evelyn loves to gaze out the windows at the world outside.
I made her a cake I've been so excited to make for a while now. It is so fun to do the girlie things every now and then. I got the recipe and idea from THIS blog. It reminds me of Evie: simple and beautiful on the outside, sweet and spunky on the inside.
I think she liked it.
I love you baby girl.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Evelyn!! Holy moly you are a doll and beautiful little girl. You have the best parents in the world and I am so happy you got to celebrate your life with your family. Happy Birthday! :)
she's one already? wow. I love the rainbow cake! very pretty. Looks like she enjoyed digging in, too!
Oh how I love little Evelyn. What a sweetheart. Happy Birthday!
Happy, happy birthday little one! Didn't this past year just fly by all too quickly?! That cake is amazing, you are amazing. I think I need to come join you on the coast b/c I miss you and need you for my neighbor again.
Awesome. I can't wait to try the cake! And, I can't wait to squeeze Miss Evie again! Love her!
That is one darling little girl - love the faces she is making as she explores her cake - Uh - FANTASTIC cake by the way - but I wouldn't expect any less from you :):)
That cake is brilliant! You are so talented! Your girl is so adorable. The pony tail on her head is so sweet.
Um... I blinked and she turned into a little girl. She doesn't look like a baby any more!! Did that happen overnight or what?! Bea makes that same face as the last picture and it's my favorite. She snorts in and out as she's doing it. I just giggled seeing Evelyn doing the same face. Alas, I don't have pictures of either of mine either their cakes. :/ Linus had been sick and had just gotten over his allergic reaction to his antibiotic and Little B who eats everything wasn't interested. I love the messy cake pictures. And your cake was gorgeous. I've seen those but I can't bake to save my life so I'll leave that to Matt and others who are more gifted in that area. :D
Post a Comment