Spring?

Monday, March 28, 2011

Why yes, I think it is. It's hard to tell when winter is so similar, but I see signs of new growth and the sun is shining more than usual. By golly, I think it's spring.

Lately:

We've been doing what we do best. PLAYING. Whether indoors or out.





Sometimes we jump in the car with the sun shinning, only to make it to the park and have it be a torrential downpour. SO, we wait five minutes, watch everyone race to their cars and leave. Then the sun comes back out and we enjoy 2 hours of sunny beautiful weather by ourselves at the park. What bliss.



At this moment the sun had come roaring past the clouds so suddenly she was enthralled. Here comes the sun baby girl.




Must have camera...

A good frolic in the flowers is good for the wintered soul.



Chocolate milk in the flowers.



7 comments:

heather March 28, 2011 at 10:20 PM  

The one of Russell looking down at you holding out the flower is to die for! That is such a beautiful photograph and what a perfect moment in childhood to capture. I love it!! And I love romping around in fields of flowers. Sounds lovely. :) Happy spring!

Marie March 28, 2011 at 11:58 PM  

so so so SO cute! Love all the photos of your darling kids. I am dying for spring to hit Utah. Also, the b-day cake you made is DARLING. I am absolutely in love with it, and just might have to copy you....with boy colors :)

Josh and Shalae March 29, 2011 at 10:44 AM  

Wow! It looks beautiful there! I'm glad you guys are able to get out and about! I can't wait for it to get nice here. Thanks by the way for the subscription to the food magazine! I can't wait to use some of the yummy recipes!

Michelle March 31, 2011 at 9:15 PM  

Ah! Those pictures, and your narration are so fantastic - made me smile - thank you!

cambersue April 4, 2011 at 10:39 PM  

Oh i love spring...and those cheeks of little evelyn! I wish i could come over and squish 'em! What a sweet little thing. Oh...and love the cake! I knew there was more to it than meets the eye...the first pic was deceiving! YOU would never just make a white cake. My gut told me different;)

Mandy B April 11, 2011 at 10:23 PM  

Have I mentioned that I am still yearning to live out there? My home is calling me and we are here. With grandparents so that's ok, but when you post pictures I long for Oregon. Keep posting Sister. I love them.

Ariel April 15, 2011 at 9:35 PM  

I have to admit, I have fallen off the blogging wagon. I love seeing your family. I can't believe how grown up y'all are getting. Love you guys!

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP