Halloween 2011

Sunday, November 13, 2011

I woke up to this on Halloween morning:


A dinosaur and Peter Pan

Both costumes are from our Halloween Archives.

We went to a great Halloween party the weekend before Halloween. Our hosts(the Henderson's) love all things Halloween and went all out decorating and cooking delicious food. There was pumpkin carving, scary music and even a doughnut eating contest. The boys wore their new Halloween costumes for the occasion but Evie had to substitute an archived costume for her new one because I hadn't quite finished making it yet. She sure made an adorable triceratops though.


My contribution was Spinach Artichoke dip...

Yes, I did make Evie's Costume. It has its faults of course but I was excited with the results nonetheless...

She refused to wear her crown but I am pretty fond of my little princess so I let it slide:) (as if I had any other option...ha)

Halloween night we went trick or treating. We got just enough candy to last about a week. My Super Mario Brothers "YAHOO 'ed their way around all evening and Princess Peach ate candy continuously until Mom deemed her 'finished' for the evening:)

The kids with their good friends Cinderella & Snow White (Gracie & Maddie Lau)

Russell wore his costume for the entire week after Halloween. He may well be the cutest Luigi I have ever laid eyes on...but I'm obviously biased:)


Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Unknown November 14, 2011 at 11:07 AM  

hooray for the photo update! Costumes look fabulous! Good job... and I have to agree about Luigi. :)

any news on the house?

cambersue November 17, 2011 at 1:18 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
cambersue November 17, 2011 at 1:33 AM  

Love the costumes!
Evie is definitely the cutest triceratops I've ever seen.

Trenton November 21, 2011 at 6:19 PM  

Love the Halloween pictures!1 Russell is definately the cutest Luigi ever. All the pictures are fabulous. We miss the Baileys! Dallin says he loves Sams costume because he loves mario. Take care! --Ashley

CrumpyLady November 22, 2011 at 12:30 AM  

Russell is the cutest Luigi I have ever seen. And your Princess Peach is adorable. You are fabulous, as always!

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP