A visitor and an escape

Monday, November 14, 2011

Grandma Bailey came to visit us this past week. We were properly spoiled and miss her every day. I love this picture of Jeri with Evelyn.

Evelyn practically lived in her arms for her entire visit. She looks so content after eating treats(that's chocolate all over her face)while relaxing with her Grammy.

When I say we were spoiled I mean ALL of us were.

Ryan and I escaped for an ENTIRE weekend.
Jeri watched the children while we took a relaxing jaunt to Portland and the Oregon Coast. It was simple fabulous. Having no where to be and nothing we HAD to do was almost unbelievable at first...seriously. But don't worry I settled right in and let myself be spoiled rotten. We stayed at the Hotel Deluxe, ate delicious food at places like Mucca Osteria and visited trendy places like the Living Room Theaters.

I think I enjoyed our travels down the coast, along highway 101 the most. Visiting Haystack Rock, the Tillamook Cheese Factory and staying overnight at the Salishan golf and spa resort was pretty romantic. But really, it doesn't matter where we went or what we did. Spending time with Ryan is always my favorite thing to do. In fact I didn't even think about taking a single picture the whole weekend until we hit the coast(the ocean is just so photogenic)...It was wonderful.

Thank you Jeri.

2 comments:

cambersue November 17, 2011 at 1:17 AM  

Sigh. That is so wonderful.

CrumpyLady November 22, 2011 at 12:32 AM  

Ahhh...an escape. You deserved it.

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP