Super Mario 6th Birthday Party!

Thursday, February 23, 2012


In the midst of the aftermath of moving, my sweet Sammy had his 6th birthday.

Although I really wanted to make things simple during this transition time I also remembered promising him a party this year.

So, only a week in advance, I pulled myself together and we planned a Super Mario Birthday Party!


We invited our best friends:

We Ate Super power food:

We played super games:

(The Ghosts had chocolate coins in them.)

(A picture treasure hunt where all the clues were hidden in question mark boxes.)

(A pinata to destroy is a must-have at any birthday party.
Ours was of course, Bowser.)

We sang to the birthday boy:

We ate some yummy cake:


And Everyone went home happy and hyped up on cake and candy.

Sam told me later that night that it was-- "Such an awesome day Mom."

Oh, Sammy. I'm so happy you thought so.
I love you.

We had Samuel's birthday party the Saturday after his actual Birthday.

On his birthday--
He got to eat his favorite things:

Pancakes with candy syrup for breakfast
Turkey sandwich for lunch
Cheeseburgers and fries for dinner
Roasted marshmallows and smores for dessert

Do his favorite things:

Play the Wii
Ride bikes
Go to school
Draw
Go out to dinner
Bath in the big tub

And pretty much do whatever he wanted. Within reason:)
Samuel had gifts arriving all week from family and friends. It was so fun! I only took a few photos but he loved them all.

Happy Birthday Sammy!

3 comments:

Unknown February 25, 2012 at 7:08 PM  

My favorite were the mushroom pops! So cute! How were they made?

Jeff and Lea February 28, 2012 at 12:53 PM  

What a fun party! We had a great time! So fun with great friends :)

Ashley and Trent March 31, 2012 at 6:47 PM  

LOVE IT! Love it, love it! I don't know how you do it all :)Sam's looking grown UP. Also, the pictures show glimspes of the new house; it looks really nice. Take care.

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP