It's official!
We bought a home!
(Me with Andrea Lavoie(our realtor) getting the keys!)
Of course there is a LONG story to go with this announcement, but now is not the time! I've got to finish packing! It's time to move!
Happy Day!
© Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
8 comments:
Jess, congratulations on your new house! How exciting! I hope you will show pictures when you are all moved it. Good luck packing.
and thank you so much for contributing to the photo club over on my blog dear friend! xx
Woot! Woot! Can't wait to see it, and how you decorate it!!
totally agree with Robyn... the anticipation is heightened by the wait. Good luck with the packing! Hopefully the kiddos don't take everything out the box you just finished putting in... :)
Yahoo! I am so excited to come see it!!! Congrats on another step to being a REAL grownup. Wow. I am so happy you get to be in your OWN house!!!
Oh and your hair is so cute! LOVe it.
Hooray!!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures of your house. I'm so excited for you. Miss the Baileys so much!
How fabulous! You look radiant, Jessica! Oh I would love to make a trip out to OR sometime and see your little corner of the world. You are wonderful!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is such exciting news. Can't wait to hear the long story. Love your hair!
Jessica,
I love your hair. Congrats on the new home. I am sure you will have it all stylish soon
Post a Comment