I remember 2
Friday, June 1, 2012
Oh yes, I remember 2. That devilish age that always comes slowly and then darts off into terrible before you can catch on to what's happening... Ha Ha Ha! (evil laugh intended)
This little lady is the love of my life.
Her sweet cheeks beg to be smothered with kisses and those baby blue eyes could melt anyone's heart, let alone her mother's.
There was a mascara incident.
Creating her own style
Ummmm, there was a butt cream incident.
Why, the head Evie?
It took weeks before her hair didn't look gross and oily. Ha Ha.
First braids! Oh how I love that she lets me play hair-do Dolly.
She is an angel
And I adore her.
Just don't leave her alone... Ha Ha Ha(another evil laugh intended)
1 comments:
ah!! I can't stop laughing - i love the pictures and the "incident". She is so precious, and I know how you feel about having a little girl around. Thanks for sharing those precious pics of her. (ps - I am sorry I have fallen off the face of the earth - am I excused until Anders turns one?:)
Post a Comment