Big Brother

Monday, September 8, 2008

Sam was helping me around the house the other day and he decided he was going to read brother a story. I wasn't sure what this would entail so I just watched while he gathered a few of his favorite books and sat down to read to him.

He even stopped to show him the pictures...
Here he is sharing a toy...

Russell loves watching Samuel. I wonder what he thinks about his brother? Sam is loud and crazy and he's always trying to play with him. If Russell is bored and fussing I'll send Sam to talk to him and he'll stop to listen. Sam has started saying "Don't cry brother, it's okay." It's pretty sweet.

3 comments:

cambersue September 9, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

so, cute! baby russell really looks just like you!

cambersue September 9, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

so, cute! baby russell really looks just like you!

Michelle September 9, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

I can't believe Sam was reading to Russ, and even showing him the pictures . . . so darling!! Can Sam teach Eli how to do that . . . I love those happy Russell pictures, he is so much fun, his smiles are pretty amazing!

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP