Our trip to visit family

Monday, October 6, 2008

Our trip home was so wonderful! It was so great to see everyone. We had a lot of fun playing around and relaxing. A few of the highlights from our trip were:

The Airplane ride
Sam talked about going on an airplane for weeks before we actually left. He was beyond excited! He suprised Ryan and me as we went through security. Without us saying a word to him he took off his back pack, put it in the bin, and then proceeded to do the same with his shoes. Who knew Sam was such a pro at going through security? It was so funny. He just knew what to do. I guess it shouldn't have been too suprising, it is the 5th flight he's been on since he was born. It's amazing what this kid remembers.
The flights there and back were pretty good. We thought that after 4 hours + Sam would no longer be very enthusiastic about air plane rides but to our suprise, as we were getting off the plane, Sam did not want to leave. He just kept saying, "Go on Airplane, go on airplane."
He still asks daily if he can go on an airplane or if he can go to Grandma's. I just have to tell him we'll go in a few weeks and if he persists we call Grandma on the phone, that usually helps:)

The 10K my sisters and I ran...
We bought the shirts and ran in the name of love! Wahoo!

Just hanging out at Grandma Bailey's...

Reaching a milestone- Grabing objects - Way to go Russell!

Going to the park...

Down the slide

Up the slide
Balancing act

Christa's Brithday Bash! Happy Birthday Christa!

I made and decorated some cupcakes for the party. I was pretty excited about how they turned out. Thought everyone would like to see them.

2 comments:

Ariel October 7, 2008 at 4:05 PM  

I love the love shirts. What a great idea. And the cupcakes! You are beyond amazing.

Reba October 7, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

so cute and so much fun! love the shirts and the cupcakes.

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP