The first hair cut

Friday, December 5, 2008

Getting your hair cut is a big deal. Especially if you're a Bailey. My husbands hair is incredible, and there is so much of it! It has a mind of its own and it always does the same thing, no exceptions. I too have very thick hair so it was no surprise to us when our children were born with a lot of hair. I think it's great! But it makes for pretty wild hairdos and by the time they turn 4 months it's time to get the first hair cut, and that's pushing it. They probably need the cut way before then but it's hard for me to cut off cute baby hair. Well, I waited six months to get Russell's first official chop. Until now I've just trimmed the wild extra long ones but I think it was time.

Before
After

It's always such a shock at first! It makes him look so much older all of the sudden. But I love it too! I find him irresistibly adorable and I keep rubbing his fuzzy head, it's so soft!
I also had Sam's cut. It was probably his 50Th hair cut or so, no joke, I have lost count already and he's only almost 3 years old. I didn't have a before photo but here's a cheesy weird grin for ya...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP