Wait a minute...

Friday, December 5, 2008

The other day I went up to Samuel's room to get him up from his nap. After looking at him for a minute I realized, something was different. He looked exactly the same as he did when he went down for his nap but now all of his clothes were inside out! Every single item of clothing he had on, including socks, he had taken off and then proceeded to put it back on. I think he may have thought I couldn't tell because when I asked him if he had taken his clothes off he very innocently said "Nooooo." I asked him why his clothes were inside out, and he just looked at me like I was crazy or very confused.

It made me laugh, so I took a picture. Silly kid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP