Déjà vu

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I was taking pictures of Russell yesterday when all of the sudden I got this, “I swear I’ve seen this before” feeling. Has that ever happened to you? I usually can’t figure out why I felt that way but I thought I could remember taking a similar picture of Sam a while ago. Sure enough, I found it.

Samuel was almost 2 months younger than Russell is now when this photo was taken. Sam was on the move a lot sooner than Russell has been. Babies are so different. I can see the similarities between them, especially when I see these pictures side by side, but I love Sammy's blue eyed blond hair look and how Russell is sporting the hazel eyes brown hair action. So similar, yet very very different.

7 comments:

heather April 14, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

Oh. my. goodness. This is just perfectly precious!! I love seeing the similarities and differences! What cute boys!!

Josh and Shalae April 14, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

Wow, I haven't seen much similarities in all your pictures until now. They look like the same little boy! That is crazy! Very cute.

Ariel April 14, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

It is similar, even the rug. I love your boys. I'm glad we got to hang out today.

Reba April 14, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

they may have different eyes and hair, but I'm loving the matching cheeks :)

The Lyon Den April 17, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

Sooooo cute. I love them. I can't wait to give them lots of kisses. Hurry up and get here September.

Prosper 1st Primary April 23, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

Oh man that is adorable! They are some serious cute boys!

Michelle April 26, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

WHOA - You were not kidding! EXACTLY the same pose/place. It's so fun to see the similarities and differences! What sweet little boys you have, I completely adore them, I'm going to miss them . . . okay, let's not cry now Michelle . . . too late . . .

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP