Out for a walk
Thursday, April 30, 2009
That's what the sign on my door should say.
With Spring out in full fashion here, it's been glorious to get out and enjoy it.
Ohio is beautiful in the spring. We try to go for a daily walk in the balmy mornings. Do I dare say how much I've come to almost like the humidity.(Despite my hair's inability to do anything but go curly when it is)
I love to get out of the house for a while and I'm sure the boys do too. Plus, they really like their new stroller I received for my Birthday at the beginning of this month. (Thanks Mom) It's the Cadillac of strollers! It's a super smooth ride and I love all the options!
(Contours by Kolcraft)
These days I spend most of my time organizing, cleaning and believe it or not, taking care of the boys. Not really in that order :) but you get the idea. The date for our official move is set for June 8th 2009. But we will be making a preliminary move to Georgia with most of our things at the end of May.
Amazingly enough, it looks like we may have found ourselves a place to live. It's been a crazy ordeal trying to decide where(in the city or out), and what we should live in (2 or 3 bedroom) but I think our persistence in scouring the city has paid off. We should know if we get the place we are interested in this weekend. My fingers are crossed.
I am almost excited about the move now...kind of, well, sortof, maybe.
7 comments:
we hope you get it! and when you do, you'll have to grace us with a full description!
Sweet stroller. Good thing you like the humidity, since you'll be in Georgia next, right?
I can't wait to see what you do to your new house! Post lots of pictures, ok?
cool stroller! the tulips look beautiful, that's one thing we don't have in florida: spring! Jerry and i love spring...mostly jerry, you know how he is with his flowers;) shhh, you didnt' hear it from me.
i think my sister has that same stroller. does the front seat turn around to face you as well as face out? if that's the same one, it is the cadillac of stollers. i told my sister i get dibs on it in october. =D
Hey Gorgeous,
Did you go with Ryan to Lima?? I have been thinking about the table settings and I think we should get together and discuss.
Your boys have gotten so big! When did that happen? Love the stroller. I'm glad you're getting excited for your move. You guys are going to love it, if only for a year. It'll be such a great experience and Ryan will benefit so much from his residency. You have a big month ahead of you full of new adventures and sad good-byes. You're smart to start packing early. One box at a time! You'll get there!
Wow, haven't heard or seen you in ages! You're boys are adorable and I'm jealous you're moving to Georgia. My oldest daughter was born there and I love it, but it sounds like you won't dig the humidity!
Post a Comment