A Few Pictures to share...
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
First, I thought it might be important to share that we DID in fact get the apartment we were hoping for in Augusta. The timing and price has really worked out for us. We are lucky to have found it. It is now reserved and having that part of our move taken care of makes things feel a lot less stressful.
(A picture of the town home)
We will be in an end unit, so red or green, we aren't sure yet.
I have been putting together some graduation announcements for Ryan, and to go with that I asked a good friend of mine if she would take some photos for us. Gratefully, she obliged and we went out last week to attempt to get a photo of our little family. Well, things went really well and we got a few pictures that I will treasure forever! Seriously, thank you so much Brooke! I can't say it enough. Having you behind the camera was awesome because the kids like you so much! I know that's why Sam was so willing to cooperate:) Brooke insists she's just an amateur, but I see a lot of talent in these photos. I was so excited about them I wanted to share a few of my favorites...
7 comments:
Yeah for no braces!!! Super cute pics and I am completely jealous of your hair.
Oh these pictures are fabulous Jessica! I love the first one of Sammy ... such a cutie! And the townhomes look so fun and cute!! So excited for you!!
ditto on how lovely your hair is! You are gorgeous! and I am hoping for the green one cuz I think it is very cute... though it almost looks like the red one has wider windows upstairs....
ah, well, either way you'll make it look AMAZING inside!!!
I love the pictures. The town house is so cute! Ryan your smile looks fantastic. I miss you guys. Can't wait to see you in September.
I love you.
Cute place! The townhomes look adorable! Your family pictures turned out so cute! I love that you chose Buckeye apparel. What sweet memories. Good luck with the move! p.s. I loved the slideshow of your mom. That was so sweet! You and her look just alike! Thanks for sharing. Don't you just love Moms? They are the best!
I love apartment and I love the pics. Maybe I will have to visit you.
Buckeyes for Life!
I hope you get the RED townhome! Hee hee.
Post a Comment