Mother

Saturday, May 9, 2009

"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother." - Abraham Lincoln

Mom,

Thanks for your constant love and support. Every day I have a better concept of the amount of love and effort you have and do put forth on my behalf. I am so grateful that you are my mother. I love you

-Ryan


Sometimes we forget just how much our mother's have done for us. I feel like I never really realized how much my mother did for me until I became a mother myself.

"Wow Mom, you are an angel. Thanks for being my friend, and my mother. I love you."

-Jessica

3 comments:

Unknown May 10, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

Wow, Jes! You look just like your mom!

and you guys, we LOVE the planters! You are so AWESOME!!! Please let us know how we can repay you!

Eva / Sycamore Street Press May 10, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

what a great slide show! your mom must be very proud of you.

CrumpyLady May 11, 2009 at 1:23 AM  

Your mom ROCKS! Oh yah, she's my mom too! We're so lucky!

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP