The Rocket

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ryan went to the store this week and on the list was a new car toy for Sam. He lost his Lightning McQueen during the move to Georgia. He's convinced that all we need to do is go see Eli, his BF from Columbus, and he'll know what happened to it. So since I know Eli doesn't know where his car is, I thought it would be good for us to replace it. However, when Ryan got home from the store, instead of a new car he had bought a rocket. A Rocket Kit to be more exact. Sam was ecstatic, to say the least. He talked about that rocket constantly, and reminded me about every hour that he was going to build it with Dad when Dad got home from work.

Hard at work.
Painting the rocket.
Getting ready to fly.
A cute audience
The flight was successful. Twice, but my attempt at recording them was not. One, I took the video sideways, oops, and the second was a false launch with baby attack:


So, maybe next time I should push the launch button instead of the record button, if Sam will let me.

3 comments:

cambersue September 23, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Fun! I thought Ryan was studying to be a dentist...not rocket scientist.

cambersue September 23, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

i always knew he should have done that.:)

Richelle September 25, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

HEY! My mom was telling me you guys had a blog. So cute!!! My goodness the boys are so big, not to mention adorable! Glad to hear you are enjoying Georgia.

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP