Look who's walking!
Friday, September 4, 2009
My sweet baby finally decided he would join the world of walking! He's been playing at it for a few weeks now, but this last week he finally decided he would try to walk all the time. It's so fun to watch him toddle around so proud of himself.
The video isn't great but it's the best I could get for now. Russell has had a cold this week and so has been very ornery with me. All of the other videos I took he is walking around complaining that he's a goober face to whoever will listen:)
Other stuff:
It's been a few weeks since I've written but things are in slow motion around here. Ryan has been working hard. His days start early and we usually don't see him until after 7 pm. It's been tough having him gone so much but we are surviving.
Sam is really enjoying school and it's been so wonderful to have some time with Russell. He plays so well by himself, who knew?! Ha, big brothers are meant to pester right?
My favorite time of day right now is 7:00 pm just before the kids go to bed. Russell always snuggles with me for at least 5 minutes. I savor it. Sam is usually acting sweet so he can stay up a little longer, it usually works:) Oh I love it.
8 comments:
I love the toddler walk! Linus has finally left the orangutan walk behind and is now on to the arms straight out behind his back kind of like superman and he's trying his hand at running. Russell is getting so big so fast!! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.
dallin always does the same thing sam did...look at me...what about me...i can walk too!
Yeah Russell!
I cannot believe that is little Russell! I am so excited for him - a whole new world, and he can really keep up with Sammy now! I love what you said about Sammy acting extra sweet right before bedtime - Eli becomes THE most delightful child right about the time we mention heading upstairs at night. They are so smart - and yes, their tactics definitely work!
Congrats Russell! So exciting. Glad you're enjoying some time alone with your sweet baby. It's certainly no fun when our hubby's work so hard and are gone so long. Hopefully it won't be like this for you the whole year. Love and miss you!
Yea for Russell!! That is so fun. You are definately going to have your hands full now:) I'm glad you are enjoying the alone time with Russell. I too am enjoying my time alone with Brynlee while Jaxon's at school. I think every child needs some "special" time with mom/dad once in a while. When are you coming back to Utah for a visit? Let me know and we'll plan something while you're here:)
You are so silly! I am friends with you so I can leach off of your artistic talents, your natural beauty and let's not forget your wonderfully fun and kind personality.
Oh and congrats Russ!
Wow he is walking. I can't believe he is so big.
Post a Comment