Little Helper in the kitchen...

Sunday, November 1, 2009

While rolling out a few rolls the other day the boys were right there by my side. Sam most willingly offers to help every time I bake and then does his best to make my mess even messier! Before I realized what was happening Sam had gradually pushed at least a half cup of flour over the edge of the counter for Russell to use.

I don't mind so much when the messes are this cute.

4 comments:

The Lyon Den November 2, 2009 at 12:30 AM  

I think that you have a chef on your hands. He is so cute. Can't wait to see him come December.

cambersue November 3, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

he has such a dang cute face! oh, and teh pumpkn that was your creation was totally easy to pick out! Oh, and I'm so glad rachel came to visit...you really needed that. i miss my sisters too. I wish i could come...but unfortunately my 3 kids would not create a relaxing atmosphere! Anyway, love you tons!

CrumpyLady November 3, 2009 at 11:41 PM  

I believe I was there when this mischief occurred? At least, I remember a flour incident then too!

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP