Christmas

Saturday, December 25, 2010

This was the first year we celebrated Christmas together with just our little family. There were so many things I loved about staying home for the Holidays.
No traveling. No Airplanes. No long car rides. No luggage. No living out of suitcases. No exhausted children. No crazy schedules.
There were traditions continued and traditions begun. Our Christmas was small and simple and everything I'd hoped for.

Christmas Eve Evie:






Christmas morning boys:


Santa brought the boys a Marble Works. They love it.
We gave them a few classic games like Chutes and Ladders, Candy Land & Memory.

It was weird not seeing family for Christmas but we have been so lucky to have lots of visitors in the past 6 months. Plus many more are coming the next few months, even days... so we haven't been too sad about it. I think the hustle and bustle of the holidays can get a little overwhelming. I am so grateful for simple pleasures and small moments. For the birth of my Savior and an opportunity to rejoice in Him. I love Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP