Oh Christmas tree!
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Every Thanksgiving it's tradition to put up the Christmas tree. Sam and Russell were so excited. They were almost bursting with anticipation all day. So that evening, out came the tree and most of the other Christmas decorations. We had no idea that this was what would happen next:
Russell was terrified of the tree. We of course thought it was the funniest thing he's been afraid of and decided to take a picture of his terror(how mean). Russell is a little wary of anything UN- predictable and apparently a Christmas tree qualified for his list of many things scary:) Ha! Who knew. Don't worry though, his fears gradually subsided as he got used to it's presence and realized the tree was actually very predictable and therefore very safe.
See, here he is playing in all the boxes of ornaments.
Speaking of Russell.
He's a sneak, and a mess making machine! He is 2 after all, but this kid could charm his way out of a snake pit. Trouble is his new mantra and ignoring me a close second, but he is the sweetest, most charming little devil I've ever met.
This was a little bit of a glitter disaster:
Here he is in time out. You can't see in the picture that he was practically glowing with glitter.
Especially those fingers. When I caught him making this mess he was swimming in the glitter and just so plain happy about it I almost wanted to join him.
P.S. He's been rejecting his naps lately, but sometimes they catch up with him-
1 comments:
Ah, the terrible two's. Linus has been the same except the spitting in the face and screaming NO! goes along with the ignoring me. ;) I guess kids see trees differently because every time he walks past our tree, he growls at it and that's what he does with monster type stuff. It's cute.
p.s. I love the glitter.
Post a Comment