I love...

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

-when I go to erase the messages off my answering machine and at least half of them are from my sister.

--finding dinosaurs and cars in the most random places.

--having extra help in the kitchen.


--the sound of the rain on the roof top as I drift off to sleep.

--that there is barely room for any groceries in my cart when I go grocery shopping.

--Getting flowers and leaving them exactly how Ryan arranged them in the vase.

--that Mom lying down means she needs company.
--a fresh yummy breakfast served to me while I watch conference.


--when Ryan insists I sleep in.

--watching the kids tackle Dad.

--Breakfast with smiling faces.


2 comments:

Unknown April 27, 2011 at 7:38 PM  

LOL, I LOVE the dinosaur and car pics!

Marie April 27, 2011 at 11:52 PM  

Love this. I can relate to so much....finding random cars, "help" in the kitchen, kids tackling dad, etc. And you are a brave woman to bring all three kids to the store. I always just make a list and send Kurt, LOL!

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP