Evie 1 year photos
Thursday, April 28, 2011
These Photographs were taken a month ago but I've only now had the time to share them. They were taken by Heather Allen, a good friend of mine who lives here in town. She has a love for photography and is just starting her own photography business. She is very talented. I was so happy with our mini photo shoot and the images she was able to capture of Evie.
Here are a few of my favorites--
I love Evie's vivid blue eyes-
I think this picture makes her look older than a 1 year old. She is growing so fast--
The bunny was mine when I was little and the quilt was a gift made for Evie from her Grandma Bailey-
She's my little angel girl.
6 comments:
What amazing photos! You are really good at taking pictures. She is such a doll too. Love her eyes! :)
I pretty much love her Little guts. She is an angel.
The pictures are adorable. I especially loved the last one where she is playing with the flower on her dress. What a moment. Hope all is well. I miss all of our baby showers we were having for a moment in Ohio. =)
I love these pictures and she is such a doll! So wish I could give her a big hug and squeeze but even more so to give you one! I miss you. And I'm horrible b/c I haven't called and so we haven't talked in ages.
Your girl is so precious and I think she look so much like her pretty mommy! These photos are great, your friend did a really good job.
holy cow she is beautiful.
Post a Comment