Redmond Oregon
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Before... or maybe while life was super busy, we added to the chaos a short trip to Redmond, OR. Ryan had a dental conference and the resort(Eagle Crest) that was hosting it looked like a lot of fun. So the kids and I tagged along. I wore myself out taking the kids swimming and playing. A vacation with 3 kids isn't exactly restful, but we had a great time and the cabin we stayed in was really fun.
For some reason my kids prefer the tub over the pool...
Ryan and I just aren't resort people. It was very nice, but we just aren't the big crowd type(is anyone?). The best part of the trip was after the kids were in bed. We enjoyed the sunset while eating dinner together out on the patio. Beautiful landscape, yummy food, handsome husband...yes, yes and yes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment