The bombs bursting in air.
This year we went to Bandon and watched their fireworks show from the docks. They shot the fireworks from the north spit(across the bay) towards us, right over the water. It was beautiful.
© Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
2 comments:
What a great show!
p.s. YES, my blog is private :( I decided to go private a few months ago but didn't really give anyone any warning, woops! So no, you don't get updates so you just have to check "manually" I guess :( It's kind of a bummer but the peace of mind I get is worth it for now.
I still love reading your blog, it is one of my most favorites. Your kids are darling and your posts are always so much fun to read. Miss you guys, and hope all is well! :)
So great, I love it. Love the pics of the beach, love the pics of emily! I'm excited for you to take our pictures!
Post a Comment