Stop! Deep breath...

Friday, July 8, 2011

Life is traveling at a perilous speed! Summer always seems to fly by so quickly. We have been very busy and lucky us, most of it is all for fun.

Swimming lessons---
I signed Sam up for swim lessons at the local municipal pool. It was everyday for 2 weeks and he had a blast! He may have learned something too.


Russell watched hesitantly from the sidelines. By the end of the 2 weeks he was venturing to the waters edge and acted as though he too, wanted to get in. So, when I signed Samuel up for the second session of lessons, I signed Russell up too. With great excitement and anxiety he took his first steps into the pool last Monday and seems to be enjoying himself. I am so proud of him every time I watch him step cautiously into the pool. He is such a wary little guy I wasn't sure he would even get in! Go RUSSELL!

The Bailey's Visit---
Ryan's parents came to visit. Along with his brother Michael and his sister EMily, who brought along my soon to be brother-in-law Ryan(what a lucky fellow) We hope they had fun crabbing, duning, kayaking and playing on the coast. We love to have them here.









This girl is going to walk herself down the beach any day now.

We call this our new private beach. A little secret we learned about from the locals:)

The 'unofficial' wedding planner--
That's me:)
A good majority of the Bailey's visit was spent planning and scheming for the upcoming nuptials. One evening Emily and her handsome fiance got dolled up and let me take some pictures of them. I asked a good friend of mine who is a photographer to take some photos too. We ventured out to Shore Acres and we had a great time. The weather was spectacular! Drop dead in your tracks perfect!! Sunny skies with wispy blue clouds, NO wind(unheard of!! No seriously, I have never been to Shore Acres when the wind wasn't blowing) and a nice temperature too. I spent the whole evening pinching myself it was so great. What fun! With permission I share with you my favorites(that I took:):
















It was so hard to choose. These kids are just too photogenic!

3 comments:

EmmaB July 8, 2011 at 6:08 AM  

LOVe
LOvE
LoVE
lOVE
!!!!!!!!
Thanks Jessica!
Love you!
Emily

heather July 11, 2011 at 8:18 AM  

I LOVE the picture of you with Evie on your back on the beach. You are beautiful! And you make me daydream about living in Oregon. Maybe someday! :)

Trenton July 18, 2011 at 5:49 PM  

Super cute pictures!!! I love how you said that Sam "might have learned" something in swim class!-- if he didn't, it was because Dallin wanted to play instead of swim. The engagement pictures were beautiful!

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP