Dear Time,

Sunday, August 28, 2011

You seem to fly by.
But sometimes you stand still...and I relish in how I get to spend you.

10 comments:

Marie August 28, 2011 at 1:54 PM  

love it. you say exactly how i feel. that picture is priceless.

Josh and Shalae August 28, 2011 at 2:36 PM  

I love it! What lucky kids to have such a wonderful mommy!

Unknown August 29, 2011 at 11:16 AM  

That is adorable. Glad somebody was around to capture the pic so there is more than just a 'heart took a picture' moment. You are such a great mom! How are ya feeling? I haven't seen too many posts from you lately, so just wondering...

Ashley and Trent August 29, 2011 at 4:47 PM  

So adorable! That picture is priceless. We greatly miss our friends the baileys. I hope everyone is doing well, and recouperating from the crazy busy summer! is Evelyn walking yet? How did the wedding go? Is Sam so excited for school to start? Take care!

Johnson Fam August 30, 2011 at 1:10 PM  

I absolutely love this picture! I find myself often wishing time away but catch myself as I see how quickly my little ones are growing up.

CrumpyLady August 31, 2011 at 12:11 AM  

I think this picture should be in the Ensign. Just saying. It's fabulous, as are you. Love you.

Stephanie September 3, 2011 at 1:26 AM  

Great picture! Now I can stock you!!! Bahhaha! Glad you came to the movie the other night. :)

linzi September 3, 2011 at 4:11 PM  

What a sweet picture. I can feel the joy just looking at it. Beautiful moment, beautiful words, beautiful you.

Jeff and Lea September 14, 2011 at 10:49 PM  

GREAT pic!!! Priceless! Great job to Ryan for capturing the moment :)

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP