Important

Monday, October 6, 2014

I just went walking.

It's beautiful out. It took about 20 minutes for me to finally stop frowning though.

Ornery morning...and for no good reason.

Except that I'm rather large at 35 weeks 5 days pregnant, and that's truly nothing to be ornery about. I cry every time I realize how blessed I am.

I also cry when I can't move faster than 3 miles per hour.
or sleep more than 3 hours at a time.
or take the stairs 2 at a time.
or run.
or pick things up off the floor without grunting.
or tie my tennis shoes straight.
or....

well now I'm complaining, and emotional. I'm so pregnant.

That's not why I'm here, writing on my blog though. I've spent months, even years avoiding this blog. I had no desire to share anything. Even when I thought I did, I didn't make the time to do it. So, in other words, I didn't REALLY want to because, let's face it.... We make time for what we really desire and value or deem important.

-----------------------------
I just went walking.

It's such a beautiful day.

I can't believe this shadow profile is mine.

I'm grateful.
and that's important.

Be back soon,
Jessica

1 comments:

Unknown October 7, 2014 at 11:40 AM  

I understand. Blogging doesn't seem nearly so desirable to me either these days. But I'm glad to see you resurface. I'm glad you are feeling grateful. and I'm really happy for you and your new pending little one!

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP