"This is true love. Do you think this happens everyday?"

Sunday, August 16, 2009

--Wesley; from the movie "The Princess Bride"


Today is our 7 year anniversary.

When I got married I realized I was marrying someone completely crazy. We made a good match, he and I, but I had no idea my life would be filled with so much laughter and love. I was hoping, but I never could have imagined how wonderful life could really be. Thank you Ryan, for giving me that life. I love you.

6 comments:

Josh and Shalae August 16, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

Congrats! It's crazy how time just flies right on by isn't it??!! I hope you guys celebrate big and have a great day!!

Unknown August 16, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

Happy anniversary. Love you both.
Christa Belle

cambersue August 19, 2009 at 1:06 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
cambersue August 19, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

7 years... wow you guys are getting old! it's definately time for a vacation...somewhere like...oh...South Florida. Yep, i think that would be just perfect.

Johnson Fam August 20, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Happy 7th Anniversary! I love this post and the sweet things you say about your sweetheart. Love and miss you!

Prosper 1st Primary September 1, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

CONGRATS!! You two love birds are adorable.

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP