Hello Baby Girl
Thursday, January 28, 2010
We were so glad to see you today!
I feel so blessed to be able to write about how well our baby is doing. We got a pretty good look at her today and so the anticipation for her arrival heightens! She is measuring right on to the estimated due date and all vitals look and sound normal, if not great. They confirmed that she was a girl for me again and now I want to go buy something pink!
She wasn't cooperating to take a clear picture of her. She is head down and her face was snuggled right up to the side of the uterus so things are a bit spotty in the photos, but it was still amazing that we got a sneak peak. While we were watching her she even smiled for us once. The second photo catches just the end of it...Lovely girl we'll see you soon.

12 comments:
When I read the title I was like, "NO FAIR that she went so early and had her baby already!!" haha. I'm glad that everything is well. Thanks for the advice and good luck with 3!! Woah!
she does look like a cutie!
Cool dude.
She already looks so squeezy...and like a Bailey! I can't wait to meet her and smother her with kisses! Love you!
Yeah for a Girl!!! :) What great photos of her. Congrats!
oh my gosh look at those lips!!! she is going to be such a cute little thing...and what great kissing cheeks! she looks like Samy:)!!!
Yay Yay Yay Yay!! I am so excited for the latest girl confirmation. I am even more excited for you that this uncomfortable leg of your journey is almost over. I hope that is flies by and you can start the next uncomfortable yet not permanent stage of no sleep. btw, thanks for the letter. I loved the stationary ;) and I think I need to get me some as well.
Hooray! With the second confirmation you have permission to go shopping for all that is pink and girly -eh! So excited to see this little kiddo!
I love ultrasounds and you got some great pics of her too. Glad to see that at least one of our little girls is cooperating by being in the correct position. Love you! And thanks for the chat this week...I needed it. :)
I love her little smooshed face. I can not wait to hold her and give her loves.
Jess, congrats on the baby girl. How exciting. Hang in there this last little part!
CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you! Hope you start feeling better! miss you.
Post a Comment