To my other self-

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I miss you. It's been awhile since I've seen you or had you around. I obviously don't feel quite like myself when you are not around but I'm making do. Oh, how I miss your energy. Some days I hardly keep up with our two boys. It's hard to believe you won't be back until we add a 3rd to the party. I never seem to appreciate you much until I can't see my toes or bend over properly. Plus I've needed you around to remember things I shouldn't forget!

Well, I only have about 10 more weeks but I just thought I would write and let you know that I think about you daily and dream of when we can wear our old clothes again. You are the best. Can't wait to see you again.

Myself

3 comments:

CrumpyLady January 12, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

I miss your old self too...because I know how miserable the pregnant Jessica self is. I can't wait to run in Oregon with you...that's right, we're going running! Maybe on the beach (if you choose Coos Bay!). Love you!

Unknown January 13, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

Sounds like you've got some duplicity issues... :P... have you been reading Conrad lately or something? ;)

10 weeks is nothin! You can do it! Hang in there! the worst (all the vomit) is over!

Marie January 15, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

Oh how I loved this post! I can SOOOO relate right now. Hang in there!!! You're amazing. :)

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP