August 5-15

Friday, September 16, 2011

We traveled to Utah in August. My sister-in-law was married on the 12th and I had the pleasure of helping, planning, designing and attending her beautiful wedding. I will write more about it later when I have pictures to prove it was as lovely as I remember. I still can not believe I forgot my camera the day of the wedding. I secretly cried about it for a few minutes before I could move on. I have high hopes the professional photographer took some nice shots of all our hard work. I'm sure her pictures will be even better than anything I would have taken.

Having an opportunity to spend time with family is always something I relish. When all the grand kids are together it feels necessary to turn a beautiful afternoon into a photo opportunity.
My two nieces are willing subjects, the direct opposite of my boys. Plus, they are just so beautiful--a winning combination.


My sisters. This picture was taken just days before Christa had her baby. Aren't they lovely?

2 comments:

The Lyon Den September 16, 2011 at 7:13 PM  

i look gross, but then again i was large and pregnant with my fat face and all....

CrumpyLady September 18, 2011 at 6:30 PM  

Those are lovely pictures! Sorry I didn't get the battery for the camera. We are all lovely...even with fat pregnant faces. Love you!

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP