Oh, my... Kindergarten

Friday, September 23, 2011





His enthusiasm continues. This kid was so excited to start school.

When he got home his first day I asked him what his favorite part was.

He said happily--"The bus ride!"

4 comments:

Beazer September 23, 2011 at 7:46 PM  

I LOVE the chalkboard -- what a fabulous way to remember the year. I may have to steal this. I saw another idea to have them write their name at the start of each grade -- maybe that on the chalkboard...

The Lyon Den September 24, 2011 at 1:05 AM  

Hooray for bus rides! Do you remember when we rode the bus?

Trenton October 4, 2011 at 8:40 AM  

love the pictures. The chalkboard is an adorable but not as adorable as the boy holding the sign! Glad to hear Sammy is liking school. We miss the Baileys!
--Ashley

Marie October 6, 2011 at 1:03 AM  

I love these pictures!!! Such a creative and cute idea. Glad he liked school!

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP