Cute smiles & creative eating
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Russell has been such a happy guy! I am so lucky that he is pretty chill and patient with me as I struggle with keeping he and Sam feed and happy. He usually just hangs out, grins and talks to us sometimes, it's great!



I was working at the computer the other day while Sam ate his lunch and when I turned around to check on him, this is what I saw...

He comes up with the strangest things! Little ways of doing things differently. Hey, why not stick my fork in this straw and eat my lunch with it, that would be cool.
1 comments:
so stinking cute! I absolutely love his face...oh and he totally has your little nose!!! that's a good thing! it's alright dallin has mine too :) thanks so much for calling, it's always so fun to catch up. love ya tons~camber
Post a Comment