Funny Faces
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
The Boys made some pretty silly faces this week and I caught a few of them...

Sam regularly bails on the silverware during meals. It's too easy to just eat directly off the plate. Tomatoes (One of his favorites) can get pretty messy.
Big Smile!
Oh really...
So relaxed
Good times! (Thanks for the cute onesie Camber!)
Highlights of the week...
-Reading the books Sam pick out at the library over and over and over and over and...
-Russell sleeping a good 7 hours straight(Wahoo!)
-Going to the Breaking Dawn book release at midnight with some friends. (Pictures to come later)
-Saw Mama Mia with a friend. I felt like dancing and singing for 24 hours after!




2 comments:
Jessica, your blog is so cute. I hope you don't mind that I blog-stocked you from the Uhler's. I love the picture of you and Ryan on your header.
Cute little boys! I love your blog I knew that it would be amazing.
Post a Comment