True love = salt & pepper shakers?

Monday, August 18, 2008

6 years and counting! August 16th was our 6th wedding aniversary. Time flies when you're having fun. I can't believe we've been married that long, it seems like just yesterday we were dating and Ryan was making me laugh for the first time.

Ah, but after 2 bachelors degrees, 3 professional school years and 2 kids, it's obvious we've been busy!

Saturday we exchanged the gifts we bought for eachother. Me first, I opened a nice new set of salt and pepper shakers! (One of 3 gifts he got me) Those of you who know us, know we love to cook and have been in dire need of a new pepper grinder for months now. Well, I couldn't stop laughing. Who gives Salt & pepper shakers, for an aniversary gift? Well, I was still laughing when I gave Ryan his first gift....

Salt and Pepper Shaker!

How romantic we are! They were different styles at least, but amazingly the same brand! I'm not sure what this says about our relationship but I'm taking it for a good sign, this must be true love!

3 comments:

Reba August 19, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

Happy Anniversary! I got you guys a salt and pepper shaker, too but I guess now I won't mail it. . . .

Michelle August 19, 2008 at 7:39 PM  

Aww! I LOVED your slide show - you'll have to explain what some of those pictures were - red spots of "something" on the wall? I especially loved the pic with you in the red vixen dress and Ryan with the dashing facial hair! So great, thanks for sharing!

cambersue August 24, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

I love it!!!! yep, true love...
our anniversary #6 is in a couple more weeks...thanks for the good idea! ;)

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP