Peter Pan Clan

Sunday, November 2, 2008

So I wanted to go all out for Halloween this year. Sam had been looking forward to Halloween ever since Ryan told him about Trick or Treating. I'm sure he was thinking, "You mean to tell me that I get to knock on people's doors, say these magic words, and presto! They give me candy?" I'm not sure what could be better?! Seriously?

Sammy's enthusiasm about everything is contagious and I found myself really looking forward to everything. Holidays with my kids are the best thing ever! Halloween can be particularly exciting if you really get into it. This year I wanted to start a tradition of a family costume. Where we dress up to a similar theme. This year was Peter Pan.
Sammy was Peter Pan. I made his costume,(I am super proud of this) He looked so cute!
Russell was Tootles the lost boy, a Skunk. Seriously, every time I looked at him I couldn't stop laughing. He was so adorable! The Costume fit him perfectly!
Ryan was captain hook...kind of. He was just accessorized as captain hook. It had the right effect.
I was Tinkerbell.(I still glitter a bit, the glitter got everywhere!)

Here we are all together!

Sammy and Me
Russell and Me
Sammy had a great time trick or treating

Russell fell asleep while we were trick or treating. Just too tired to enjoy the fun!
Here's a picture of me with my friend Kristen Dray. She got into Halloween too! Dressing up is so fun!
After we finished trick or treating the boys played on the toy cars in our complex(Their favorite thing to do)
Here we are checking out the loot!

Halloween is so fun!
I just wish I could fly...

1 comments:

cambersue November 5, 2008 at 4:00 PM  

i love the costumes! good work dressing up...we barely finished dallin's costume on time! so cute!

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP