A week before Halloween

Sunday, November 2, 2008

The week before Halloween we went to the ward Halloween party and a neighborhood party. It was fun to get a small taste of Halloween before it actually came.

I took pictures of all of the cute kids in their costumes. There was a...
Power Ranger
A frog
A vampire
A firefighter
Yoda

A Lion
Me and Virginia
This lady makes me smile.

Here is Sam in his costume AND Eli's costume(A fire engine). This happened a few times because Eli wasn't too fond of his costume, and Sammy loved it. So, he wore both. Thanks Eli!
Those are all the pictures I was able to get. It was pretty wet and cold that night so, thanks for coming everyone!


1 comments:

Michelle November 14, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

Glad someone got some use out of Eli's costume anyway:)! I love that you got pics of some of the neighborhood kids. That was such a fun night (and quite an adventure with the weather) thanks for making it happen!

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP