Brothers, Buddies
Sunday, November 2, 2008
When I brought Russell home from the hospital I was anxious to see how Samuel handled having a new baby brother. I waited and waited for Sam to show some kind of negative reaction to his brother. It never came... 5 months 2 weeks and still nothing. Sam loves his brother! I've been so touched by his sweet gestures toward him. He will read to him, lay by him, and he always insists that brother participates in any activity we are doing. The only thing we have an issue with is hugging or playing with him too much... I'm constantly having to remind Sam to "Stop touching your brother", "Brother needs his space"...etc
My guess is that this lasts until Russell can take away his toys, then we're in for a good time;)!
I hope that they do become great friends though.
Brothers, buddies.
Here are a few pictures I've taken of them together...
1 comments:
Awwwwww!!! THOSE ARE TWO DARLING BOYS! What fantastic pictures of them together!
Post a Comment