Frozen moments

Monday, January 23, 2012


Singing praises(all 3 insisted on having their own hymnbook:)
(This begins a new category of sneaky phone photos)

Blueberries for breakfast

2 comments:

Malinovka January 24, 2012 at 10:22 AM  

I love that you took a photo during Church!! :) So cute.

Marie January 24, 2012 at 4:10 PM  

LOVE this. Those little candid every day moments are the pictures I think we'll all look back and be so glad we have....even if we had to take them at church ;) Your kids are absolutely darling as always.

ALSO....THANK YOU a million times for posting the article from that other mom blog. Like you, it came to me at the most needed time. She took the words right out of my mouth perfectly. I will definitely need to post it on my blog as well since it really struck a chord with me. Thanks girl!!

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP