Out for a spin

Monday, January 2, 2012

Just out riding the new bikes Santa brought us.

Evie is too small and only semi-interested in trying to ride. So, Russell is learning on her bike, since it's smaller. And Samuel is learning on Russell's, for the same reason.(poor kids haven't had bikes until now:)

Bikes just a bit too small seemed to work out better than just a bit too big. Pretty soon, they will all be riding, faster than we can keep up.

While the boys rode, miss Evie splashed in puddles and swung in the swings.

2 comments:

Ashley and Trent January 4, 2012 at 2:30 PM  

Super cute! I can't believe how big Evie looks! Loved talking to you today. Hope things are going well for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed about the house! take care.

Ashley and Trent January 4, 2012 at 2:40 PM  

So, I can't seem to comment on the wedding pictures on your other blog, so I'm goign to post my comments here.--- WOW! You are amazing Jessica! I can not imagine putting that whole reception together;. Every little detail was perfect. If Ryan ever decides to be the stay at home parent, I'm pretty sure you would e living quite well on your professional decorating/wedding planning skills. I want to be like Jessica Bailey when I grow up :)

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP