The pictures are here!

Sunday, January 1, 2012


Remember when I wrote about my sister-in-law getting married?
Well, I was completely put out when I forgot my camera on the wedding day. Super, duper put out.
The wait for the professional photographer's pictures was WAY TOO LONG. But, they did finally arrive last month and I can't wait to share. I posted all about the festivities, designs etc on my other blog. Brain Cloud

So, just in case you're interested....

I've decided to keep anything that's not directly related to the family on my other blog.
It's just a place to catalog my own thoughts on my hobbies, work, art, designs and such. Somehow it seemed out of place here. So join me if you like, by clicking the link at the top of the blog called 'brain cloud' or right now by clicking HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP