Sam Daily

Tuesday, January 24, 2012


This kid goes to school every day now.

It's almost feeling regular and routine these days, but I'm still glad I get to transition into school this year with only half-day Kindergarten. It's exciting to see him grow and learn. He loves school.

One of my favorite parts of the day is drop off...They drop him off right at the front curb.


He climbs down out of the bus

And runs quickly up the walk. Then, sometimes I get a hug:)

Lately Sam likes to spend his afternoons drawing and coloring.

I definitely encourage this. It seems we have similar interests:)

2 comments:

Unknown January 25, 2012 at 8:07 AM  

he's turning out to be a lil artist, just like his mom, eh? Good for him!

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP