Conference
Sunday, October 3, 2010
I am so grateful for Modern Day revelation.
I feel so lucky to be a member of a church that has a Prophet and Apostles who lead and guide us. Modern Day revelation is not only a great blessing in my life, it's a pillar in the structure that is my testimony. I know that Heavenly Father loves me and gives me guidance not only through personal revelation and prayer but through the mouths of his servants, the Prophet Thomas S. Monson and the Apostles.
Times change, and so does the world. God Does not. Modern Day revelation is as important to the protection and safety of our families as a roof over our heads. I know this is true and I'm grateful to live in a time where we can have access to it so simply, through Internet or TV. What a blessing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment